The Convention organised by EXPOdetergo International and Fiera Milano on 5 July 2022 was the “warm up” for the trade fair event that will take place on 21/24 October 2022. At Fiera Milano Rho, manufacturers, distributors and all those that are involved in various ways in the October fair had the opportunity to find out more and take note about all the aspects regarding the exhibition.
A return in presence – after two long years of hibernation due to the health crisis – that allowed those who attended the meeting to exchange advices, opinions and assessments regarding the market trends and the preparations for EXPOdetergo International. A tour of horizons opened with the greetings of Giuseppe Conti, the President of Assofornitori (Association of the Suppliers for the Textile Maintenance Companies), and followed by the speech of Marco Sancassani, the President of EXPOdetergo, who emphasised the efforts made so far to be well prepared for the October event. Marzio Nava, the Director of the Detergo Communication System, highlighted the strong points of the communication dedicated to the exhibition event: a Map of exhibitors (with advertising space), the Exhibition Catalogue and the September Detergo Magazine Supplement, products that will be all distributed free of charge to all the trade fair visitors in a comfortable cotton fabric bag.
Then the discussion moved on to the more operational part, regarding the organisation of the Trade Fair. Paolo Pizzocaro, the Exhibition Director of the event, illustrated together with Fiera Milano technicians, the functionality of EXPOPLAZA platform, one of the great novelties developed for the exhibitors and the visitors of EXPOdetergo International. It is a 4.0 catalogue, active all over the year, where the exhibitors can upload representative information and their company description, their flagship products, the case studies representing it, videos and useful details for their customers. EXPOPLAZA is also an interactive tool for a direct dialogue with the industry professionals. Shortly said, the participation at the trade fair allows continuous cross-references between the physical moment and the digital confrontation, optimising the investment and multiplying the contact opportunities over the time.
HOW DOES EXPOPLAZA WORKS?
Exhibitor’s handbook: a true digital showcase, graphically customisable, with the possibility of uploading products, documents (brochures, data sheets, etc.), but also stories, videos and social profiles, completing the story of your company or the innovations presented.
Events: the appointments and the webinars organised by the exhibitor during the fair.
Open agenda: allows you to set and manage a meetings’ agenda, in presence at the trade fair, or directly online.
Chat: a dynamic module that offers the exhibitors and the potential customers the possibility to get in direct contact, for an even more constant and extended relationship.
Reserved area: accessing through a Fiera ID, your digital identity in Fiera Milano, allows you to update content, accept appointments, manage agendas.
Please find attached a vademecum of EXPOPLAZA.
For any technical information on EXPOPLAZA please contact:
Customer Care- Direzione Operations/Operations Department. Fiera Milano S.p.A.
T +39 02.49977598 – M +39 3473704791 – email@example.com – www.fieramilano.it
Fiera Milano SpA
T. +39 02 4997.7754 M. +39 335 8318594 firstname.lastname@example.org
SETTING UP/DISMANTLING – LOADING/UNLOADING GOODS
It was also covered the topic of the booth assembly/disassembly, containing useful information regarding the days, times and methods. Concerning the loading/unloading, it must be emphasised that for the loading and the unloading service, Fiera Milano is putting at disposal free of charge, and only upon request, 1 (one) vehicle per exhibitor, that must be already required within the indicated deadline. If the service is not booked on time, it will be charged. Please find enclosed a communication in this sense.
OPENING HOURS, ACCESS AND PARKING
Access hours to the Trade Fair
Visitors: daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Exhibitors: daily from 09.00 to 18.30
Access gates: East Gate/South Gate
Exhibitors’ parking: on the sides of 1 and 3 exhibition halls
Visitors’ parking: P3 e P4
The maximum stand height allowed is:
– maximum height of perimeter walls m.3,00.
– maximum height internal structures, positioned at least 1.50 meters from border walls with other exhibitors, m.6.50 (including any stage); this height dimension must also contain all stand structural elements and all graphics (trademarks, logos).
– Fiera Milano SpA reserves the right to change the height of the stand in special and collective areas and in pre-fitted areas dedicated to specific initiatives. It is also forbidden to fit up logos, graphics, etc., which protrude on the adjoining booths. Booths must grant their mutual visibility, the stand fitting must be as open as possible, according to the open sides of the assigned space. So, it is forbidden to close the open sides of the assigned booth for more than the 50% of the side itself with any kind of architectural element, included fabrics, panels, graphics, except for those materials which guarantee transparency (for example glass, Plexiglas).
– Machinery exceeding 3 metres in height shall be placed at least 2 metres away from the outer wall of the booth.
– The use of mezzanines is not allowed
– Once feasibility has been vetted by the Fiera Milano Rigging and Hangings offices, the Exhibitor may be allowed to:
– the hanging of perimeter bars at a height of 6.50 m. is only granted for lighting
– graphic elements may be hung from bars provided they do not exceed a height of
5.00 m. at the highest point; where stands are side by side these must be set back
by 1.50 m. and all graphics and supporting bar structures will have to be free-
– The height of the stand must not interfere with the smoke detectors located in the pavilions. The stand projects must be sent to Fiera Milano by all the exhibitors, excepted those who have requested a shell scheme stand to Fiera Milano. The stand project, complete with floor plans, measured elevations and rendering must be uploaded to the specific location provided on Fiera Milano’s Exhibitor Portal (stand plan submission button). Fiera Milano, via their Exhibitor Assistance Customer Service, will verify the stand projects in relation to Event and Technical Regulations and in case will request eventual regulations adjustments. Once the project is approved, the Exhibitors, independently at their own expense, will see to the installation of the perimeter walls and flooring of their stands. The upper part of the stands must be finished in a workmanlike way; the walls abutting on the other stands, as well as being finished in a workmanlike way, must also be neutral in terms of color; access must be guaranteed to all utility systems even in the event of carpeting etc. or raised floor sections; for materials to be hung from the ceiling please refer to the Dispositions contained in the Technical Regulations of Fiera Milano S.p.A. The failure to receive the correct documentation or verification of the stand project from Fiera Milano will not enable the Exhibitor (or the stand fitters) to set up their exhibition stand.